Defeat the attackers blocking your way to Cayde.
- The Guardian is now confronted by the Demented Abomination, a massive creature that will be sending bolts of Lighting at the Guardian.
- Once you have done a little damage to it, a number of Raiders will make their way into the room.
- Defeat the Raiders that are closest to you first to ensure you have space to move around.
- Unload your heavy weapon on the Abomination to get a significant portion of its health down.
- After that, you will want to keep to the outside part of the arena.
- This will afford you a lot of cover, and minimize the number of Raiders that will be shooting at you.
- Kill the Raiders that move into your path.
- Aim for the faceplate head of the Abomination as much as possible.
- When the boss is at low health is a great time to use your super to move in (if needed) and kill them off.
- If you are having trouble getting the time to regenerate health and shield, run around the outermost portion of the arena, hopping.
- This is an old trick, but it generally will throw off the tracking from the Scorn's shots.
- With the Abomination defeated, go over to the hatch it was attacking.
- Interact with it to open the door and complete the mission.