“Protheon, Modular Mind” are a type of Vex.
Fighting Protheon, Modular Mind
- The first phase has the Guardians fighting Protheon with a horde of Harpies and Goblins.
- Protheon will walk around a section of the room, attacking with its blaster.
- Reducing Protheon's health close to 1/3 will cause it to remove the floor from below the Guardian's feet.
- Protheon will move around, firing its blaster in the central area.
- Guardians can hide behind the towers along the sides to avoid the blasts.
- Protheon will occasionally charge up and super heat the floor beneath the Guardians. It will raise its arm and then kneel.
- The tendrils coming of Protheon will have an orange glow to them.
- Throughout the encounter there will be Goblins and Hobgoblin scattered around the room.
- When reduced to the last third of its health, the floor will vanish again.
- Protheon will re-appear with Blue, Arc tendrils.
- It will summon Harpies and Goblins.
- Finally, it will call in Fanatics.
- Protheon will move between the
- Do not step into the white sea around the central platform.
- The sea will damage the Guardian with a Vex Radiolarian Fluid
- Attack the "belly" of Protheon to inflict critical damage on it.