For this daily challenge, you have to finish in the top 900th IN SOLO MODE.
Suck big dicks y’all people y’all bots don’t know how to place top 6 BOT===Strategy Guide/Tips=== Whoever said suck big dicks can come lick my butthole and come chew off my ballsack you motherfucker you are probably a bot yourself you mother fucking asshole guy you know
- Matches in SQUADS Mode and DUO Mode don't count towards this challenge.
- Doing dailies is the best way to advance and level up your battle pass in your Battle Pass. The 5 Battle Stars you gain take you half way through to the next Battle Pass Tier, so just completing two challenges will advance you a whole Tier.
- If you die, wait until your squadmates finish before leaving the match. If your squad ends up in the top 6 you still get the challenge completed even if you died before the rest of the squad.
- This counts the number of squads left, not number of players. So for example at some point in the game there may be 18 players alive but only 5 squads so you will still complete the challenge if you make it to that point.
- If you are having a problem with this, a solid strategy is to land in a tree or hide in a bush in the center of the map and wait it out (though you may have to change hiding places if the Storm Eye moves. Your squadmates won't be happy, but by hiding most of the match you are almost guaranteed to place top 6.