A retail store complex with lots of buildings and parking lots.
Retail Row is located in the middle right of the map, south-west of Lonely Lodge.
See map below.
- Lots of buildings here, this is a good location for gearing up quickly.
- Sealing off stairways with a floor is an easy way to buy a few seconds. It's particularly useful here with many buildings in close proximity.
- There may be lots of other players rushing here at the beginning, so be careful.
- Plenty of cars and other objects for resources such as Metal
- A good building to check for loot is the grocery store at the NE corner.
- When you're landing, make sure you get yourself a weapon as fast as possible, priorities shotguns, because retail row isn't such a big city where you snipe from overall, get yourself some cover and you're good
- Many houses have treasure chests in the attic, landing on a roof and digging in can get you quicker to these chests giving you a higher chance of better rarity weapons.
- The nearby trailer park is an excellent 2nd choice if Retail is too popular, with up to 4 crates and as many as 5 ammo boxes scattered throughout.
- It's easy to juke between buildings in Retail row to confuse enemies. Use balconies for ambushes.
- The two destroyed houses south-west of Retail Row grants good stuff, the largest has a chest in the attic almost every round.