Reyna is a hero in Battleborn
Is part of the Rogues Faction.
Known as "the Valkyrie", Reyna Valeria is one of the few Battleborn native to the Solus system, and the ad-hoc leader of the Rogues. Reyna uses her command glove to shield her allies from danger and mark targets for swift retribution.
Rank Unlock: Command Rank 8
Challenge Unlock: Get 50 assists in Versus matches.
- Laser Pistol: Reyna's primary attack utilizes her lethal laser pistol to deal damage to her enemies.
- Shield Booster: Applies an overshield to target ally that blocks up to 315 damage over the next 8 seconds. During the time, Reyna's Plasma Pulse can charge the target's shield.
- Photonic Ward: Deploy a large energy dome that immediately knocks enemies out of the area, and continues to block enemy fire from entering or exiting for 6 seconds.
- Plasma Pulse: Reyna's secondary attack launches shield-melting plasma pulses from her command gauntlet, dealing 50% bonus damage to shields.
- Priority Target: Fire a homing blast that deals 81 damage (+50% bonus to shields) and reveals the target's position. The target takes 116% incoming damage for 6 seconds.
- Failsafe: When Reyna places a Shield Booster overshield on an ally, she receives one as well.
|Option 1 - Squad Leader||Level||Option 2 - Lone Wolf||Mutation|
|Electrostatic Induction - When a Shield Booster overshield is applied, it instantly restores a portion of the wearer's shield. +120 Shield Heal||1||Waste Reduction - Increases the speed and range of Priority Target's homing blast. If Priority Target fails to mark a target, half the cooldown is refunded. +67% Attack Speed and Range|
|Priority Plasma - Plasma Pulse shots home in on enemies marked with Priority Target.||2||Lockdown - Reyna's Laser Pistol and Plasma Pulse briefly slow enemies marked with Priority Target. +3 Seconds Slow Duration|
|Plasma Burst - Plasma Pulse shots explode on impact, dealing damage to nearby enemies.||3||Optical Amplifier - Increases Laser Pistol's damage. +18% Laser Pistol Damage.||Slazer Thermokinetics - Increases the damage dealt by Laser Pistol based on the heat level of Plasma Pulse. up to +50% Laser Pistol Damage|
|Vital Protocol - When a Shield Booster overshield is applied, it instantly restores a portion of the wearer's health. +260 Health||4||Vengance Protocol - When a Shield Booster overshield is applied, it explodes, damaging nearby enemies. +280 Damage||The Best Defense - Each Shield Booster overshield increases all damage dealt by the earer until it expires or breaks. +16% Damage Amplification|
|Improvised Tactics - While Failsafe is active, all of Reyna’s active cooldowns are reduced. -15% Cooldown Time for All Skills||5||Thermal Equilibrium - Prevents Reyna’s Plasma Pulse from overheating while Failsafe is active.|
|Vigilance - Increases the amount of damage absorbed by a Shield Booster overshield before it breaks. +112 Overshield||6||First Strike - Increases initial impact damage of Priority Target. +15% Damage||Therapeutic Booster - Shield Booster removes all debuffs from the wearer when applied.|
|Shield Sapper - When Plasma Pulse damages an enemy’s shield, a portion of that damage is restored to Reyna’s shield. Does not function while Reyna’s shield is down. +20% Shield Steal||7||Pulse Pounder - Increases Plasma Pulse base damage. +18% Plasma Pulse Damage|
|Most Wanted - Increases the duration of Priority Target’s debuff effects. +4 Seconds Duration||8||Dogpiler - Increases extra damage suffered by enemies marked by Priority Target. +16% Damage Amplification||Calling the Shots - If an enemy marked by Priority Target is killed, the skill's cooldown is immediately reset.|
|Long Watch - Increases Shield Booster's overshield duration. +6 Seconds Duration||9||Kinetic Deflection - A portion of the damage absorbed by a Shield Booster overshield is reflected back at the attacker. +15% Damage Reflection|
|Blunderdome - Disables the shields of all enemies within Photonic Ward’s area of effect.||10||Mobility Module - Increases the duration of Photonic Ward and causes the shield to follow Reyna as she moves. +4 Seconds Duration|
- Write tips here!