The Cube of Meat is a passive item in The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (TBOIR)
It is an orbital familiar that damages enemies it touches and blocks ranged projectiles.
You can pick up additional Cubes of Meat and combine them to create a more powerful familiar:
- Cube #1: Regular Orbiting Cube of Meat that blocks shots and damages enemies it touches
- Cube #2: Can shoot
- Cube #3: This cube is no longer an Orbital, it will seek and hunt nearby monsters
- Cube #4: Cube becomes a bigger and stronger Meat Boy
Character has a red cube of meat orbiting him
- Do not pick up Cube of Meat again after it has reached level 4, or it will revert back to the weaker form.
- Cube of meat has a chance of spawning after you defeat a Horseman
- "Gotta meat'em all" is a reference to Pokemon's "Gotta catch'em all"