Maryo has noticed that the Landscape portrait inside the Foothill Stable seems to be showing something
- Go inside the Foothill Stable and talk with Maryo, who is looking at the painting on the back wall of the stable itself.
- He will mention that it was painted to the South of the stable itself. Head back along the trail to the South, away from Foothill Stable.
- You can also across the mountains to the Southwest of the Stable.
- Keep on the upper area of the ravine that the mountainside leads into if you travel on the Western side.
- This will lead to a small indent in the mountainside where you can see the shrine, even from the trail.
- Approach the shrine, Tal Muhl Shrine, and activate it to complete the quest.
Mayro: I wish I had this kind of artistic skill... Have you come to look at this picture too? It's so beautiful... I could spend hours just looking at it. This painting was made by Ozunda, the owner of this stable, or so I hear. That volcano in the background... It's so majestic. And the stable is subtle in the scenery. I think the stable was painting for a southern direction... the composition is just so impressive.
The landscape painting hanging on the wall of the Foothill Stable was painted by the stable's owner, Ozunda, who paints as a hobby.
You can make out details of the landscape such as a volcano and stable. Some of this seems familiar...
[ A Landscape of a Stable Video Walkthrough]