This page has the walkthrough/solution to the A Modest Test of Stength Ke'nai Shakah Puzzle.
Ke'nai Shakah Shrine
- Go into the main chamber of the shrine. This will bring a Guardian Scout III out of the middle of the room.
- Like any other Guardian Scout, it can be stunned by Lightning Weapons and Shock Arrows.
- This scout is armed with a Ancient Battle Axe+ and a Guardian Sword+.
- During the first part of the fight, it will either move in toward Link and attack with its weapons or leap back.
- When the Guardian Scout leaps back, it will hold its weapons horizontally. It is about to use its bull rush attack.
- Have Link get behind a pillar to cause the Guardian Scout to smash into the pillar and become stunned.
- Link can safely move in and get a number of hits in while it is stunned.
- When reduced to 50% health or less, it will move back, retracting its weapons into its body.
- The Guardian Scout will then start rotating its head emitting a laser beam. This creates an area of Updraft. If Link is within the beam's radius, he will take damage and be knocked out of that area.
- During this time, Link can run into the Updraft area, jump and quickly deploy his Paraglider.
- This air time will allow Link to get in numerous hits using his slowed time aiming.
- When reduced to 25% remaining health or less, the Scout will pull out its most deadly attack, a 4 beam volley.
- This attack has a long charge time, so use it to move in close and repeatedly attack the Scout.
- While this attack is charging, a blue aura emanates from the Scout. When it coalesces on its the attack is about to begin. This attack cannot be interrupted with Shock weaponry.
- If link is next to the Scout, he easily strife left or right to avoid the attack (using jumps helps ensure you avoid damage).
- Attack only when the Scout is charging and it will not be long for you to claim victory.
- Go into the newly revealed chamber to claim the chest there. Inside it is a Sapphire.
- Climb the stairs and interact with the Monk Ke'nai Shakah.