The guard Hoz has heard about a suspicious person named Kilton. He wants a photo of this person so he knows what to look for.
[[Breath of the Wild: |]]
- Talk with Hoz. He will ask Link to track down this person named Kilton.
- He wants Link to take a picture of this person so he knows who he is looking for.
- If you have not met Kilton prior, he can be found in a set location, Skull Lake.
- Once there, before you talk with Kilton, take a picture.
- Talk with Kilton to have him begin his rotation, traveling to another location.
- One there, you will want to take a picture using your Shiekah Slate.
- Return to the East Akkala Stable using Katosa Aug Shrine.
- Talk with Hoz again to complete the quest by showing him the picture of Kilton.
- Hoz will reward you with a 100 Rupees.
- If Link has not encountered Kilton prior to beginning this quest.
Hoz: Sir! Need info about Kilton?
Link: Tell me.
- If Link has encounter prior to starting this side quest
Hoz: Hello! I've been on patrol duty lately. The name's Hoz! Geez, it's gotten dangerous around here lately!
Link: It has.
Hoz: Yes! Recently I've been hearing about a suspicious guy named Kilton... He runs a shop called Fang and Bone. They say he goes around pushing some kind of cart night after night. He's been making people around here uncomfortable with his suspicious and otherworldly activity... Do you know... Kilton?
Link: Yes, I do.
Hoz: Whaaa? You've heard something?! Well, if you see any suspicious people, please tell me what they look like in detail! Really! If you see this Kilton character, please tell me all the juicy details. I'm counting on you!
- Meeting Kilton for the first time.
Kilton: Ack! Is it that time already? I need to get this show on the road! May we meet again on another monstrous night...
Hoz: Hehehe... I see... How strange. Seriously, I can't thank you enough! This will surely help me hunt him down. Really, I must thank you somehow!
Hoz: Well, I must return to my mission now. Farewell.
[ A Shady Customer Video Walkthrough]
- If you have encountered Kilton before, you will need to find him at one of his random locations, all shown here: Fang and Bone
- While it seems like Kilton will get in trouble, this does give you a very helpful merchant.