This page has the walkthrough/solution to the Aim for Stillness Puzzle.
Shira Gomar Shrine
- Start by going forward and jump off the ledge into the wind rising from the turbines below.
- Make your way over to the far platform.
- Land in front of the next turbine, but do not jump onto it just yet.
- Pull a Circular Remote Bomb and drop it into the wind.
- It will rise up to the breakable rocks, detonate it to clear the way forward.
- With the blocks cleared, jump and glide upwards on this updraft into the next platform.
- Here, go forward to the tube and summon a remote bomb.
- Drop it into the tube and watch it get blown over to the far side.
- Detonate the bomb to open the path forward.
- Jump into the windstreams and ride this one and the next over to the next platform.
- This is the trickiest part of the shrine.
- First, to the left on a small platform is the only treasure chest.
- Watch the gear with the 2 launcher tubes and wind turbines below you.
- Use Stasis on the gear to freeze it in place when one of the turbines is facing the small platform.
- Use the Turbine to then glide over there quickly and open the chest.
- Inside the chest you will receive Bomb Arrows x10.
- Return to either the gear or the platform you started from.
- Now you will want to progress farther into the shrine.
- There are 2 ways to deal with the breakable blocks in front of you: Bomb Arrows and Remote Bombs.
- Destroy the blocks and then you have the opening and closing gate to contend with directly.
- You can lock in the open position by using Stasis on the Wind Switch just to the left of the gate.
- Then the tricky part of gliding over there.
- With the Wind Switch frozen with Stasis, wait for the next turbine to come by.
- Just as it is crossing the Wind Switch, run and jump toward the opening.
- This will let Link get caught in the wind stream and be carried through the opening into the next one.
- Once there, go along with the angled wind stream and to the next few that will let you move between them.
- This will lead you to the platform with the Monk on it.
- Climb the stairs and interact with the Monk Shira Gomar.