This page has the walkthrough/solution to the Ancient Trifecta Puzzle.
Mezza Lo Shrine
- Head over to the right and up the ramp. You will find a crystal there.
- Hit the crystal to rotate the moving pillar into position, it should be in front of the chamber with the Monk inside it.
- Drop a Remote Bomb at the base of the crystal.
- Grab the nearby Metal Box using Magnesis.
- Lift it up Metal Box to trigger the crystal once more, bringing the moving pillar over to where Link is.
- Stand on the moving pillar, about the middle of it.
- Use the Metal Box, held with Magnesis to break the beam once more and then restore it to strike the crystal and rotate the moving pillar to its next position.
- Lift and carry the Metal Box with Link using Magnesis to the platform across from the Monk's chamber.
- Look to the left, to the platform opposite the crystal.
- You can see a pressure plate there. Bring the Metal Box over it and drop it onto the pressure plate. This will lift the bars blocking your way to the Monk.
- Head over to the chest which is sitting on this platform. You will find a Thunderblade inside it.
- Pull out your bow and hit the crystal with an arrow. This will rotate you to the platform with the Metal Box sitting on the pressure plate.
- Detonate your Remote Bomb to trigger the final move.
- Go through the open gateway now that you are in front of the Monk's chamber
- Climb the stairs and interact with the Monk Mezza Lo.
- The Remote bombs are essential to clear this trial.
Ancient Trifecta Video Walkthrough