This page has the walkthrough/solution to the Blind Spots Puzzle.
Sharo Lun Shrine
- Start by going forward toward the moving climbable crates.
- Jump onto the crate and hold onto the same side that you are on.
- Wait to go past the first flame jets.
- Climb onto the top of the crate after passing those jets.
- Go to the far side, to be safe from the next set of flame jets.
- Climb onto the top of the crate after that and wait to pass the final flame jets of this hallway.
- Jump off the crate and onto the walkway in front of you.
- Follow the walkway over to the next set of moving crates.
- Jump onto the next moving crate you can and hang on that side.
- Just after the crate passes the spiked blockade, climb up onto the top of the crate.
- On the left-hand side, a Guardian Scout will drop onto a platform on the side.
- Destroy the Guardian to stop it from shooting you.
- Look to the right after that to deal with a second Guardian Scout.
- On the left, just before the next of spikes, you will see a third Guardian Scout drop.
- Drop back onto one of the sides of the moving crate to avoid being knocked off by the spikes ahead of you.
- Jump off the crate and onto the next walkway.
- Go to the far side of it and onto the next moving crate.
- Equip the Cryonis rune as you jump onto the crate.
- Look ahead to the right-hand side wall where there is a waterfall.
- Use Cryonis to create a horizontal Ice Pillar to jump onto from the moving crate.
- Go from there to the solid platform in front of you.
- Nearby you will see a metal treasure chest dropping from above.
- Use Cryonis to catch the chest.
- Open the chest to claim the Great Flameblade.
- Go to the final platform just above the last flamejets.
- Wait for a crate to pass the flames and then glide over to it.
- Look ahead and to the right.
- You will see another waterfall that you will need to use Cryonis to create the three pillars to reach the top.
- Climb up the pillars to reach the platform with the Monk.
- Climb the stairs and interact with the Monk Sharo Lun.