The Blood Moon is a lunar cycle event that happens once each cycle.
- Previously defeated Monsters will re-appear
- Bosses, if mid-fight, will have their health restored.
- Most resource nodes will refresh.
- Cooking between 11:30 PM and 12:05 AM on a Blood Moon will guarantee a bonus.
When is the Blood Moon
- To determine when the next Blood Moon will happen, head to Ha Dahamar Shrine and head to the Dueling Peaks Stable.
- At the Stable, talk with Hino.
- Ask him about "Tonight's Moon", if he does not say, "I'm getting that feeling again... Something is going to happen tonight. I can taste it!"
- If he does not say that, go over to the nearby cooking pot, rest until Noon and talk with him again.
- The Blood Moon occurs at random once per 8 night cycle.