This page has the walkthrough/solution to the Bravery's Grasp Puzzle.
Ishto Soh Shrine
- Go forward and over to the ledge, to the small ledge on nearby the entrance.
- Jump from the ledge and glide over to the far side of the room. Aim for the opening just to the left of the dark column in the middle.
- Land and turn around.
Pull out your bow and fire off an arrow toward the Crystal Switch in the middle of the room.
- This will have the platform you are on rise up.
- Walk over to the adjacent platform.
- Once again, turn and fire an arrow at the Crystal Switch in the middle of the room.
- When the platform reaches its peak, go over to the nearby chest.
- Inside this chest you will find an Ancient Core
- Turn around and look down, across the room. You will see a laser beam and past that a chest.
- Glide across the room or glide down to the floor and use Stasis on the laser beam..
- Go to the chest and open it to claim the Topaz inside it.
- Go back to the laser, you can lift it up once the Stasis wears off.
- Take the laser to the moving platform in the back of the room.
- Place laser block on the moving platform anywhere facing toward the Crystal Switch.
- Run past the grating on side of the room opposite the ramp.
- With the laser moving back and forth, the platforms in this area will rise and fall.
- Climb these platforms upwards to reach the Monk's area.
- Climb the stairs and interact with the Monk Ishto Soh.