This page has the walkthrough/solution to the Build and Release Puzzle.
Dunba Taag Shrine
- Go forward and stand in front of the rotating gear across from the entrance of the shrine.
- Use Stasis to freeze the rotating platform at a very slight angle.
- Done properly, a Boulder should be able roll down the slope and then launch into the plunger switch up the other ramp.
- This will open a gate to your left.
- Head on through that gate into the next room.
- In this room there are 2 chambers on the left and 1 on the right. The ones on the left have chests inside them and the one on the right has the Monk.
- In the closest left-hand chamber, you will find a closed gate, a wall of stone blocks and a set of 4 Stone Barrels.
- To open the gate, you need to grab 1 of the Stone Barrels and set it on the slightly raised platform across the gap from the Stone Blocks.
- Grab a Stone Barrel and set it close to the center of the platform.
- Freeze it with Stasis and hit it so it will launch forward.
- This will help clear the blocks away so you can see the plunger switch beyond the blocks and make aiming for the switch easier.
- You want to place the Stone Barrel on the raised platform, in the top left corner of the center tile in the back row.
- Hit the barrel head on and the arrow should point toward the plunger switch. Aim to hit the barrel 6 times to send it into the plunger.
- Trigger the switch will raise the gate just to the left of it.
- Inside the chest here you will find the Falcon Bow.
- Head to the back left chamber.
- This puzzle is much simpler, you just need to get the round boulder onto the large pressure switch on the other side of the small ridge.
- Push the Boulder a little so it is in front of the switch.
- Freeze the boulder using Stasis and hit it just 3-4 times.
- This will give it just enough energy to go over the ridge and drop onto the large pressure switch beyond.
- The pressure switch will raise the gate in the back of the room and let you get at the chest there.
- This chest has a Great Thunderblade inside it.
- Go across the room from this chamber.
- In the corner you will find more Stone Barrels and toward the Monk's Chamber is a large Stone Stab balanced upright.
- Grab one of the Stone Barrels and bring it to the ledge close to the Stone Slab.
- Set it on the slightly raised platform, toward the front right of the forward center tile.
- Use Stasis on the barrel and hit it 4-5 times; aiming the arrow from the barrel at the Stone Slab.
- The Stone barrel will launch itself and slam into the Slab which will fall onto the final plunger switch to open the Monk's chmaber.
- Head over to the now open Monk's chamber.
- Climb the stairs and interact with the Monk Dunba Taag.
- This Trial focuses on well timed or well-executed usage of Stasis