- Talk with Geggle who can be found behind the Tabantha Bridge Stable.
- Geggle will point out a section of the mountain that looks man-made.
- Make your way to the Northeastern side of Gerudo Summit.
- You will see a large etching there with a Sheikah platform there.
- You will need to fire a Shock Arrow into the center of the etching to activate it.
- Once activated, this will reveal the Keeha Yoog Shrine and complete the quest.
Geggle: Hmm? What is it, my smart man?
Link: Whatcha looking at?
Geggle: Hmm... What could it be? I happened to notice that a section of the cliff face there in the distance looks almost man-made. My smart man, tell me... You can see it too, yes? I would take a closer look if I could get there on my own.
Geggle at the Tabantha Bridge Stable thinks that a certain section of the cliff face in the distance looks man-made.
Just what could be hiding there?