This page has the walkthrough/solution to the Collected Soul Puzzle.
Yowaka Ita Shrine
- Start by going forward, toward the ramp you can see the stone spheres and spiked metal balls rolling down..
- It is recommended to use either Stasis or Magnesis to grab/hold one of the balls to make this part of the trek easier.
- You can only have either Magnesis OR Stasis active on any Metal Ball.
- Wait for an opening on the left-hand side and run down to the walkway below.
- In this lower section, look to the right where you can see a number of balls and 2 Sheikah Spheres rolling around.
- There is a Metal Bowl sitting nearby.
- Using a Stasis you can freeze the Sheikah Spheres mid-air for slightly easier capture.
- Be aware this comes with the risk of other objects hitting them and that momentum building up.
- With some observation, and patience, you can use Magnesis to easily catch the Large Sheikah Sphere using the Metal Bowl.
- For the exceptionally patient, you can take your time to move most of the stone spheres out of this machine so you will only have the chests and the Sheikah Sphere moving through them.
- To complete this shrine, you will also want to grab the Small Sheikah Shere and the Metal Chest from this bouncing area.
- To open the nearby gate to the treasure room, collect the Large Sheikah Sphere and drop it into the reciprocal for it.
- This will open the gate and give you access to the chest with Bomb Arrows x5 inside it.
- Repeat this process to collect the small Sheikah Sphere.
- With the Sheikah Sphere in tow, it is time to head up the ramp and to the first landing, where you entered.
- Once again, very carefully dodge the spheres rolling at you.
- When you make it to the first landing, drop the Sheikah Sphere into its reciprocal to raise the bars blocking your way to the chamber with the Monk.
- Go into the newly opened chamber.
- Climb the stairs and interact with the Monk Yowaka Ita.