The game The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild features a full day and night cycle.
The in-game time is displayed at the bottom of the Minimap
During the day, the sun is out and there is a lot of light (unless there is a storm)
During nighttime, sun has set and it is dark.
- Daytime starts at: 5:00 a.m.
- Noon starts at: 12:00 p.m.
- Nighttime starts at: 9:00 p.m.
- The in-game clock advances 5 minutes at a time.
- It takes 1 minutes for an hour of ingame time to pass.
- It takes 24 minutes to go through a full "24-hour" day and night cycle.
- Sit at a Campfire to advance the time to the time of the day you want to.
- Temperature is colder during the night.
- Some monsters may only appear at certain times.
- For example, Stal-Bokoblins only come out at night.