Install the Champion's Ballad.
RUmors point to ancient horse gear that has surfaced in Hyrule.
- Travel first to Ka'o Makagh Shrine to quickly reach Highland Stable.
- Go inside the stable building, and look in the Southern portion of the building.
- On the table, you will find Super Rumor Mill EX Vol 3.
- Read the Rumor Mill to learn about the locations of the Ancient Bridle and Saddle.
- To get the Ancient Bridle, travel to the Mogg Latan Shrine.
- Go to the North of the Mogg Latan Shrine, to the nearby pond.
- At the pond, look to the West, to the Cherry Blossom Tree (the tree with the pink leaves).
- Use Magnesis.
- This will bring out the buried EX Chest to get the Ancient Bridle.
- Return to Ka'o Makagh Shrine nearby Highland Stable.
- Collect your horse and start making your way to the West, along the road, turning to the South into the mountains.
- Head to the East and along the road to the Horse God Bridge.
- Continue along the road to reach Malanya Spring.
- Go behind the large blossom to the Northeast (back left).
- Use Magnesis to pull out the EX Chest and claim the Ancient Saddle inside it.
- To equip this to one of your horses (like the Royal Stallion), visit any of the Stables and talking to the stable hand outside by the feed trough.
- They will want to check on the happiness of the horse.
- As long as that horse has a maximum bond, you will be able to change their mane and customize their gear.
- Equip the gear to your chosen horse to get 2 additional spurs (Ancient Bridle) and the ability to teleport the horse to you (Ancient Saddle) when you whistle.
Rumor has it there's a bridle that enhances a horse's skill and a saddle that can summon your horse right to you. Does this suppose ancient horse gear really exist?
Apparently Highland Stable has a copy of Super Rumor Mill EX, which details some rumors about this rare horse gear.