Install The Master Trials DLC.
Rumors have it that there is a relic from the twilight realm that has been found within Hyrule.
- Make your way into the Outpost Ruins.
- Along the Southern wall you will find Misko's EX Journal.
- Reading this journal will provide you with a hint to the location of Midna's Helmet.
- Make your way to the Northwest, toward Regencia River, to the West of the Giant's Forest.
- Once there, make your way out to the Western side of the shallows, keeping to the Northern portion of them to avoid the Moblin, Lizalfos and Bokoblins.
- Look to the South when you are nearby the boat, you are looking for a Rusty Broadsword that is just visible above the waterline in some rocks.
- Climb over the wall and use Magnesis to locate the submerged chest.
- Pull the chest out of the water to be able to claim Midna's Helmet.
The royal family of Hyrule collected historically significant outfits, but they were stolen by a bandit named Misko. One of the items stolen was a helmet of twilight...
There's a journal that places the location of this treasure somewhere in the Outpost Ruins...
"The princess of twilight, whose stores are handed down alongside those of the Hero of Twilight... Her helmet can be found at the temple ruins soaked in the water of Regencia River..."
- The chest is found in the rocks just poking above the water between the trees and the tied up boat in the Sage Temple Ruins.