Install the Champion's Ballad.
The famous bandit had stolen even more from the Royal Family stores than thought. It is said the helmet of the self-proclaimed king of Twilight was among the items stolen.
- Travel to Deya Village Ruins, Northwest of Shae Katha Shrine in the lake shown.
- Make your way, in that lake, to the remains of the building shown, to the East of the Map name for Deya Village Ruins.
- Land, deal with the Keese and Lizalfos nearby and go into the remains of the building.
- In there, in the back left, you will see a journal protected by collapsed wall.
- Approach and read the journal to learn the whereabouts of the stolen outfits.
- Travel to the Shee Vaneer Shrine found at the peak of the Dueling Peaks.
- Turn to the South and jump, gliding drop the slope toward the small marsh found at the base of the mountain, in Tobio's Hollow.
- This will bring you down to the deadly marsh at the Northern end of Tobio's Hollow.
- As Link is descending, favor the Western most island, where you can see 2 dead trees.
- Land on this small island.
- Between the trees you can see the EX Chest buried in the ground.
- Use Magnesis to pull the chest out and claim Zant's Helmet inside it.
"The helm of the self-proclaimed King of Shadows is in the swamp of the valley of dead trees, south of Dueling Peaks."
Misko's EX Journal 2 notes where the Usurper King's Helmet is hidden... but where could it be talking about?
- This is the helmet worn by Zant in Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.