Fireblight Ganon is 1 of 4 Minions created by Calamity Ganon to take control of the Divine Beasts.
- The first phase of Fireblight Ganon, Link wants to move in close to it and attack.
- Be mindful of the Massive Guardian Sword that it uses. Dodge or parry its attacks.
- If you are more distance from it, it will also fling fireballs at you. Use the nearby pillars to evade the fireballs.
- Keep in close to avoid most of its attacks.
- Getting it below 50% health will trigger the second phase.
- During this second phase, it will start to use a single massive fireball.
- These fireballs can be destroyed with a single Ice Arrow. Otherwise take cover behind a pillar.
- While Fireblight Ganon is glowing orange, it is almost invulnerable.
- Wait for the Fireblight to begin using its Vacuum ability to pull in fire.
- While it is doing this, use either Remote Bomb and hurl it toward the Fireblight and then detonate it when it gets close.
- It will stun the Fireblight and it will drop to ground. Rush it and attack with your weapon.
- It will recover and, if Link is close, attack with its sword and some flames on the ground.
- Stun and damage it to complete the fight.