Talk with Cado once you have
A retrieval quest, sending Link after 7 Cuccos that have scattered throughout Kakariko Village.
- Talk with Cado when he is by is Cucco coop in Kakariko Village. He will bemoan the escape of 7 of his 10 Cuccos.
- 1 Cucco can be found by the fire in front of the Goddess Statue.
- 1 Cucco is found by the second house to the West from Impa's House on the Northern side of town.
- 1 Cucco is found past the second house, on top of a stall there.
- 1 Cucco is found in the central Southern stall.
- 1 Cucco is found nearby Ta'loh Naeg Shrine
- 1 Cucco is found on top of the Clothing Store.
- 1 Cucco can be found in the Plum Tree Grove, only accessible after 5:00 pm (17:00) when Mellie is away from the Grove.
Cado: My Cuccos... My precious Cuccos... They haven't come home yet! Now that my wife wants nothing to do with me, my Cuccos are my only emotional support... Waaaah... What do I doooo... AAAARRRRGH!!
Link: I'll go find them!
Cado: Really? Thank you so much!! I have 10 Cuccos total. Hopefully you'll be able to find them all...
Cado's beloved Cuccos made it over the fence and escaped.
Bebfore the breakout, Cado had 10 Cuccos in total. Find all of them, and breturn them to their enclosure.
Cado's beloved Cuccos made it over the fence and escaped. It took a thorough search of the village, but you found them all.
Hurry and let Cado know you can breathe easier.
- DO NOT HIT THE CUCCOS MULTIPLE TIMES! They will swarm and attack Link until he enters a building or dies.
- Cucco retrieval missions within Kakariko Village were first introduced in Ocarina of Time.
- Cuccos were introduced in the Legend of Zelda series in Link to the Past.