Read the Stone Tablet found at the start of the Rist Peninsula.
A shrine quest found on the Eastern shore of the Akkala Region.
- Read the stone tablet nearby the pool of water at the start of the swirl in the Northeastern corner of Hyrule.
- It will hint that the nearby Shiekah Sphere needs to be brought to the center of the swirl that is to the North of the pool.
- It helps to use Movement speed boosting elixirs or food. You want a duration of 5-6 minutes to simply run through this part.
- Go down the slope from the pool where the Shiekah Sphere begins.
- To the left, at night, you will see Fire Keese, a small Moblin Camp in the middle and a camoflagued Lizalfos on the right-hand side in the area.
- Just past the camp you will find more [Breath of the Wild: Fire Keese|Fire Keese]], potentially a Stal-Lizalfos emerging from the ground at night.
- Farther along the outside swirl you will have more Fire Keese and you will have a pair of Bokoblin on horses.
- Continuing along the swirl you will find another pair of Bokoblin Riders and a Lizlafos swimming in the water between the inner swirls.
- Continuing along the inward swirl, you will find more
Lizalfos in the water.
- Close to the center you will find another Moblin with another just ahead.
- You will also need to avoid some fire from an Octorok within the final inner stretch of water.
- Closer to the center you will encounter more Lizalfos.
- You can avoid most of the attacks and enemies by running along the outer edge of the sand bar you are on.
- In the final stretch you will have a few camoflagued Lizalfos and a Breath of the Wild: Moblin on the outer edge.
- Throw or drop the Shiekah Sphere into its reciprocal to complete this quest.
- Doing this will reveal the Ritaag Zumo Shrine.
Only a hero bearing this ancient orb shall be granted the right of trial on Rist Peninsula.
"Only a hero bearing this ancient orb shall be granted the right of trial on Rist Peninsula."
You recall these words engraved on the stone tablet and ponder their meaning again.