Link swinging a Iron Sledgehammer in LoZ: BotW.
The Iron Sledgehammer is a hammer in the game The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
This large iron sledgehammer was originally used for mining, but it works reasonably well as a weapon too.
Where to get
- The Iron Sledgehammer is a 2-handed weapon
- Can also be used for:
- Crushing enemies
- Knock shields aside
- Mine ore
- The Iron Sledgehammer is a heavy weapon that does a lot of damage, but is very slow to swing.
- This Sledgehammer can help you beat the Stasis Trial.
- Use Stasis on the big ball that's blocking the way to the Monk Owa Daim.
- While the object is frozen, hit it several times with the Iron Sledgehammer
- Once the Stasis ends, the Ball will shatter and the way will be clear to talk to the Owa Daim Monk and complete the trial.