- Talk with Laflat who is nearby the entrance of Zora's Domain.
- Head to the East from Laflat, across the bridge and follow the path upward to the waterfall.
- Equip the Zora Armor and take the 3 waterfalls upwards.
- Follow the path to the Northeast and climb up the cliff face nearby.
- You can also use Revali's Gale to scale to the top of the cliff face quickly.
- Start searching this area to find the Lynel.
- Move in, and use the Sheikah Slate camera to take a picture of the Lynel. The picture will counter as long as the monster name is shown through the viewer.
- Take the picture and then run/glide back to Zora's Domain.
- Talk with Laflat to show them the picture of the Lynel.
- Laflat will give you the Zora Greaves.
Laflat: Link... The Divine Beast has been appeased, but I fear there is still something that threatens the domain... There's a red-maned monster called a Lynel that lives on Ploymus Mountain. I REALLY need a picture of a Lynel. It cna be a picture of any red-maned Lynel. Not just the one on the mountain. So what do you say? Can you get me a picture of a Lynel?
Laflat: I am glad that was settled so quickly. See, there's this fool in the domain who goads people into jumping off Shatterback Point on Ploymus Mountain. It's an incredibly dangerous jump, and this guy pressures people into jumping off by questioning their courage. He's a real bottom-feeder. If this keeps up, someone is surely going to wind up horribly injured! I need a picture of a Lynel to show everyone how scary they are. That way, maybe people will stop going up there. Does that answer your question, Link? I'll leave the details to you. Just bring me a picture of a Lynel so I can describe them in terrible detail. Thank you!
Link: Tell me.
Laflat: The waterfall will come in handy when trying to climb Ploymus Mountain. Just put on some Zora Armor. With that, even a Hylian can swim up the waterfall like it's nothing. By the way, Link... How did you get your hands on that Zora armor? I thought Lady Mipha was saving that for the man she... OH.
Link: I have your picture.
Laflat: Oh, wow! Please show me!
Laflat: WAAAH?! *ahem* My apologies... That was not very dignified, was it? P-pardon me... I'm all better now. That Lynel... How terrifying! One look at this, and I doubt anyone would get any reckless ideas about visiting Ploymus Mountain.
Laflat: Thank you! I'll tell the children of the domain about this. Maybe that will scare them away from the mountain. Oh, right! Now for your reward... These Zora greaves were once made by skilled craftsmen by order of an ancient Zora King. Now they're fairly common. As you may know, East Reservoir Lake was created in collaboration between Hylians and the Zora. After East Reservoir Lake was finished, we made Zora greaves as a token of friendship for Hylians who came to visit. But over time, the number of Hylians visiting the domain dwindled, and my father had to close his armor shop. These Zora greaves here were the last pair left in the stock room when he closed up shop. Wearing these, even a Hylian can swim as well as a Zora. That said, these would be wasted on me. They are only useful for a Hylian like you. Please take good care of them!
[ Lynel Safari Video Walkthrough]