This page has the walkthrough/solution to the Magnesis Puzzle.
- Interact with the Pedestal to get the Magnesis Rune
- There is a gate, but it's locked
- Use Magnesis to lift the heavy panels on the floor, revealing a hole where Link can drop through.
- Run parallel to the stream and climb the stairs to emerge on the other side of the gate.
- There is a big wall which Link can't climb. Use Magnesis to move a panel in that wall and break the wall
- Use the panel to shield yourself between you and the Guardian's attacks.
- Push the Guardian to the water, using the same loose wall panel. When the Guardian falls in the water, it is killed.
- There is a metal plate that acts as a bridge between two platforms. Go through it, then use your Magnesis to move it to the next gap.
- Pull a Metallic Treasure Chest from a platform on the wall to your left towards you and get the loot inside.
- Use Magnesis to pull the big doors open.
- Speak to the monk to complete the challenge.
- After completing the Magnesis puzzle and leaving the shrine, use Magnesis to pull towards you a Metallic Treasure Chest just outside the shrine.