Misko, the Great Bandit is a Quest (Sidequest) in the game The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
You get it from Domidak inside the inn of the Dueling Peaks Stable.
The treasure hunters Domidak and Prissen accidentally hinted at a riddle that points to the location of treasure hidden by Misko, the Great Bandit.
"The little twin steps over the little river.
My cave rests above that river's source."
It could be that finding this treasure will grant you riches beyond measure...
Dueling Peaks Stable
The puzzle refers to the Little Twin Bridge.
- Talk to Domidak and Prissen inside the Dueling Peaks Stable inn area.
- Agree to pay the 100 rupees.
- Get the hint.
- Head southeast from the stable
- Cross the Big Twin Bridge
- Cross the Little Twin Bridge
- Follow the river along the west side of Hickaly Woods.
- At the south end of the river there is a waterfall
- Climb the cliff where the waterfall is.
- Locate a cave sealed with rocks
- Use the Remote Bomb to blast the cave entrance open.
- Loot all the chests and containers. There are multiple treasure chests and barrels. The quest is complete at this point.
- There is also another section of the cave behind some more destructible rocks, bomb your way through that too.
- See screenshots below for help.
- If you don't have enough money to pay to start the quest, there is a Silver Rupee (worth 100 Rupees) found in an Iron Chest stuck under the ground next to a tree near the stable. Use Magnesis to get the chest out:
- You don't need to pay the 100 rupees and get the quest in order to find the treasure, you can go there on your own if you want. But if you would like the quest to appear in your journal as completed, you need to pay and get the quest before heading off to locate the treasure.
Misko, the Great Bandit Video Walkthrough
- "I bet it's over there!" -Prissen