This rune lets you create bombs that can be detonated from afar.
Detonate the explosive using a remote trigger.
The force of the blast can be used to damage monsters or destroy objects. There are both round and cube bombs, so use what would be the best fit for the situation. Both bombs deal 12 damage.
Where to get
- The Remote Bombs come in two separate shapes, spherical (round) and cube (squared).
- Make sure you are at a safe distance when detonating it, since the blast will also hurt Link.
- You can also shoot an arrow at the remote bomb to detonate it.
- Or swing at it with a melee weapon (not recommended, obviously)
- You can throw the remote bomb, or if you like football, dribble it to it's destined location.
The Bomb+ rune creates a stronger blast (up from 12 to 24 damage), and also recharges faster. This is a recommended upgrade since it will make navigating through shrines or taking out foes much easier.
- Remote Bombs also appeared in "The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap", but functioned differently.