Clavia has come across a note in an old book which
- Go into Hateno Village and find Clavia.
- Clavia is normally found on the dock behind the Dye Shop. Talk with her to get this quest.
- Go into your map and look at the landing between Afromsia Coast, North of Walnot Mountain and East of Madorna Mountain. Mark this location.
- Fast travel to the Hateno Ancient Tech Lab and start on your to the Northeast, toward the marker.
- When you make it to the shown landing, look to the West.
- You will see a section of destructible wall.
- Blow up the wall to reveal the shrine hidden in the cave behind it.
- This will lead Link to the Tahno O'ah Shrine, hidden in the mountains.
Clavia: Good day... You're a traveler, aren't you? Then listen up!
Link: What is it?
Clavia: You see those three trees up on top of that snowy mountain there? I found a small letter stuck between the pages of this old book at my house... It said, "When the three summit trees become one, turn your back to them and head toward the sea. A trial encased in stone awaits you there." I don't know what that means! But maybe it means we have to head to Afromsia Coast, which is just east of those three trees on the mountain! For the "trial encased in stone..." bit, I wonder if you get some kind of treasure for doing that...But I have a child! I can't just go off on a journey across the mountains... But you can do that, right?! You'd be great at that! Go on! Head out there and bring us back that treasure!
[ Secret of the Cedars Video Walkthrough]