Install the Champion's Ballad.
- Make your way to Rito Village and head up to Kaneli.
- He will tell you about Tanagar Canyon and that Mazli is watching the Flame Dragon.
- From the Rito Village, you will want to travel to the Hebra Tower.
- Once there, zoom in and look to the Southwest.
- Use the map and mark the first large rock shelf directly south of the Tabanthan Hills, in Tanagar Canyon.
- Travel over to this location where you can find a campfire and nearby it Mazli.
- Approach and talk with him to learn that the Flame Dragon will come by the location at night.
- Go to the nearby Camp Fire and rest by it until Nighttime.
- Go over to the lip of the canyon where Mazli, you will need to wait until 1am for Dinraal.
- Just after 1 am, the horns of Dinraal will start glowing blue.
- Wait just a little longer for the winds of the Dragon to start blowing upwards.
- Use a long-range bow and fire at the glowing horns.
- Hitting those will break a shard of the horn off that you will be able to collect.
- Once you do this, the Shrine Shira Gomar will appear nearby.
- Collect the Shard of the Horn and then climb up to the Shrine and head inside to complete its trial: Aim for Stillness.
Kaneli: Champion descendant... A thousand times, thank you. But never mind that now... I am happy to answer anything I can.
Link: The flame dragon?
Kaneli: Hoo hoo! So you wish to hear about the blazing dragon? Well, you're in luck. A dragon was recently spotted near Tanagar Canyon. It's acting a bit odd, so we're concerned it may eventually cause trouble for our village. That is why I have asked the village guard, Mazli, to keep an close eye on the creature. Was there anything else?
Link: Tell me about Revali.
Kaneli: You're curious about Master Revali? Hoo hoo! What perfect timing. We recently found The Diary of Revali. We were all excited to locate such a personal item of the Champion's. However, no0t just anyone has the right to reach something of that nature... That's why I left Teba in charge of it, since he so admires Master Revali.
Link: Diary of Revali?
Mazli: Oh... It's you. What a pleasant surprise.
Link: What brings you here?
Mazli: I came here because the elder taked me with keeping watch on the dragon that appears around here. It's been appearing quite frequently these days. Everyone's worried it's going to cause trouble for the village. After the incident with Medoh, I can't blame them for worrying. So far, everything seems fine. However... Just to be safe, I'll be scoping things out for a while yet. Come to think of it... the dragon always flies through this valley at night. When it does, its horns light up. There's something about that light that's truly captivating.
The scattered One-Hit Obliterator led you to a location where a stone monument with a map of trials appeared. Kass's song seems related...
One, shoot the flame dragon's horn.
Two, race down a peak rings adorn.
Three, shoot four targets to win.
Champion, the trials begin!
- With the set up here, it could be very possible to farm Dinraal for any parts other than its horn.
- Mazli does remark that the dragon shows up every night (as early as 12:30-1:00 am)