This page has the walkthrough/solution to the Stop to Start Puzzle.
Rhota Chigah Shrine
- Go forward over to the right-hand side.
- This will lead you up a ramp and will be looking over a moving spiked floor.
- Look over to the left and use Magnesis to grab the small metal platform on the other side.
- Drop the small metal platform between the ramp you came up between you and the long metal platform.
- Go onto the short metal platform and then jump over to the long metal platform.
- Get to the far end of it and then use Magnesis to grab and move the large metal crate into the back right corner of the moving spike floor.
- After that, turn around and use Magnesis to grab the small metal platform.
- Place it between the metal crate and large platform.
- Quickly climb up the metal crate and go over to the platform in the wall.
- This will lead you to the chest in the shrine with the Forest Dweller's Shield inside it.
- Turn around head over to the far side of the spiked floor room.
- You will find an open doorway to pass through and reach the next room.
- In front of you is a pair of moving gears, and beyond that, some conveyor belts.
- Equip Stasis to begin.
- Use Stasis to lock the second gear in place.
- Run across the first gear and then jump onto the second.
- Continue to the conveyor belt beyond the second gear.
- This conveyor belt is running opposite, toward the spikes just behind you now.
- Run against the conveyor belt and over to the next 2 conveyor belts.
- Move very carefully here because you are surrounded by spikes.
- Turn to the right to continue forward.
- This leads to a room with 3 swinging maces in the ceiling.
- A pit is the floor for this area.
- Use Stasis to freeze one of the ceilings.
- After that, glide across the room carefully.
- Go down the stairs and look over to the right.
- Look down at the edge of the platform you are on, to see a pressure switch.
- Drop down, using the Paraglider to land safely.
- Stay off the switch initially and equip Stasis.
- Step onto the switch.
- This will reveal a spiked wall that will be steadily moving toward you.
- Immediately use Stasis on the switch to keep the gate open long enough for you to run through it.
- Run and climb over the stone on the left-hand side.
- Continue running along the walkway on the left-hand side, because there is a spiked pillar that will launch at you.
- Going forward, continue to be careful because of 2 more attacking pillars, one from the left and one above.
- The next stone will have 2 spiked pillars come crushing in on the stone.
- This is followed shortly by a a third Spiked Pillar coming down from above, wait for this pillar then go around the stone.
- Go past the stone and continue forward carefully.
- Just after that, 4 spiked columns will come out of the wall.
- Climb up onto the pillar that came out from the the right.
- Go to the edge of that, run and glide over to the final portion of the walkway.
- Be mindful of the spikes in this area to reach the platform with the Monk on it.
- Climb the stairs and interact with the Monk Rhota Chigah.
- This can take numerous tries because of the last corridor and its ambushing spikes. Playing carefully will likely ensure your safety.