Land anywhere in the Labyrinth to trigger this shrine quest.
Monk Dila Maag
- To quickly access the shrine, you will want to climb up onto the top of the Labyrinth Walls.
- Go to the Eastern End of the Central section's Southern Wall.
- Nearby the marker is this Corruption Growth that reaches a ways up the Western Wall, stretches across the middle over to the Eastern wall..
- Either drop down into the corner North of this Corruption Growth or climb up and over it using the nearby wall.
- Turn to the West from the mentioned corner. In front of you should be some Corruption on the ground, but also on a ledge above you.
- Head underneath the corruption above you and turn North.
- Turn to the West in the next room and drop over the ledge.
- This will lead you directly to the Dila Maag Shrine
To you who serts foot here... My blessing awaits you at the labyrinth's end.
It seems that, if you're able to make it through this labyrinth, you will receive a blessing.
- One of 4 Labyrinths spread throughout this version of Hyrule.