Talk with [[Breath of the Wild: DICK Kass when you find him on a rock tower in Kitano Bay
Kass has heard a song about a hidden cache that the Hero of Legend had left behind.
- Talk with Kass who is playing his accordion on the large rock.
- Kass will tell a story where the Hero talks of the rock pointing out where the Hero hid a cache of treasure.
- The clue is "My cache is at 17 of 24, This rock will point toward its retrieval". This translates to 5pm (17:00) in Hyrule time and the position of the rock's shadow to find it.
- Glide over to the small rock just above the water line to the Southeast of the rock with Kass.
- Use Magnesis and look to the West, into the water.
- You can see a chest hidden in the water and you can use Magnesis to lift it out of there.
- Open the chest to claim the reward.
- Return to Kass to get some additional dialogue here having found the chest.
Kass: Why, hello! I certainly didn't expect to see anyone else up here. How fortunate to cross paths with you again! Did you come to see the sea? This oddly shaped rock pillar we're standing on is the subject of a song. Would you like to hear it?
Link: Yes, please.
Kass: As you wish! *ahem*
Kass: An ancient hero spoke these words: "One day I'll return to fight evil. My cache is at 17 of 24, This rock will point toward its retrieval"
Kass: "My cache?" Could it be a hidden stash of money? If it was left by the ancient hero that defeated the Calamity 10,000 years ago, it must be a big amount. Good luck figuring it out. May the light illuminate your path.
[ The Hero's Cache Video Walkthrough]