This page has the walkthrough/solution to the The Melting Point Puzzle.
Kee Dafunia Shrine
- Either equip or pick up the nearby Torch.
- Light it using either of the torches.
- Go across the ice blocks and use the torch to melt the ice blocks on the far side of the ice.
- Once there is enough space to pass through, go on through to the main chamber of the trial.
- In front of you is a raised platform with a large number of Ice Blocks on it.
- Go around to the far side of the platform, going underneath the walkway on the far side.
- Use either a fire arrow or throw the lit torch at the ice underneath the walkway.
- This will reveal another Ice block to melt.
- Fire another arrow or throw another torch into the second ice block.
- Go to either side of the main chamber.
- Step on the pressure switch on either side.
- 2 large blocks of ice will slide down and slam into the central platform.
- Melt the ice close to the walkway to gain access to the chest you revealed sooner.
- Go into the opening under the walkway to get at the chest.
- Inside the chest you will find a Frostblade.
- Climb along the top of the ice around the center to reach the large ice block on top.
- Freeze the ice block with Stasis and hit it a few times with a non-flame weapon.
- Aim for it to sail straight forward toward the gateway ahead of you.
- It will slam into the gateway, melt it down some using a torch.
- Once it is small enough, freeze the ice block with Stasis again.
- Hit it a few times with any non-flame weapon to have it slam into the far wall.
- Create a pillar of ice with Cryonis.
- Jump from the pillar onto the ice block you sent into the wall.
- Use Cryonis again to create an Ice pillar underneath the ice block to reach the platform with the Monk.
- Climb the stairs and interact with the Monk Kee Dafunia.
- Bring in Flame weapons to make this shrine easier to deal with.
- A few Fire Arrows are very helpful.