Magda has worked hard to plant the flowers around the shrine. Link must make his way to the shrine without stepping on or cutting the flowers without risking Magda's wrath.
- Approach the shrine from any side and step into the flowers.
- Magda will call out Link and tell him not to walk through the flowers.
- Just in front of Magda you will see an entrance into the flower maze.
- Go forward from her, to the East, then turn to the North
- Follow the path up and around the flowers.
- Going around the bend, a small chuchu will appear from the ground.
- Defeat it using an arrow or a carefully thrown weapon.
- Follow the arching path around to the Eastern side of the shrine
- Keeping close to the shrine as you head around the Northern point.
- Passing by the flowers, you will encounter another 2 Chuchus that will emerge from the ground.
- Go just past where the Chuchus and keep to the right.
- Go forward, with the small red flowers on your right.
- Get past them and turn to the right.
- This will lead right into the entrance of the shrine itself.
- Approach and activate the terminal in front of the Hila Rao Shrine to complete the quest.
Magda: Hay! What do you think you're doing?! You must not harm the flowers!
Magda: I planted flowers around the shrine. Please be careful where you step. You don't want to hurt them, do you?
Magda: So many times... I've lost count of how many times I've told you... It's just so many now. How do you not understand? Why don't you get it? ARGGG!! NOOOOOOOO!! I worked day...after day...after day...to plant those flowers... Then you come and hurt them...over...and over...I will make you understand...the flowers' rage!!!
Magda planted flowers all around the ancient shrine.
Proceed with care so you don't damage the flowers.
[ Watch out for the Flowers Video Walkthrough]