This phantom of Ganon attacked the Divine Beast Vah Ruta and was responsible for the demise of the Champion Mipha. It attacks with a spear and ice magic.
- Rush into the Watetrblight Ganon and start attacking him with your melee weapon.
- Be careful while close to the Waterblight. It can raise its spear and than stab it into the water, creating a blast to knock Link back.
- Keep in close and attack. Be sure to shield when you see the Spear being raised.
- This will continue until Link gets the Waterblight below 50% health.
- This will bring the Waterblight into the second phase. The water level rises and 4 platforms rise up from the ground.
- The Waterblight will summon up Ice Blocks to throw at Link.
- Link can either use the Cryonis rune to destroy the incoming blocks or fire an arrow at it to break it.
- It can summon up to 5 ice blocks to hurl at Link.
- Link can also dive into the water behind the raised stones to avoid the incoming ice blocks.
- It can also raise its spear and strike across most of the area.
- It can also raise the spear and throw the spear at Link.
- This spear attack attack is best dodged.
- Try to hit the Waterblight in the head to stun it.
- Once stunned, rush the Waterblight and attack it.
- When reduced to 25% or less, the Waterblight will start to use the Guardian Laser attack.
- These attacks can be reflected if you have practiced some. They can also be avoided by keeping nearby the stones.