Sight, Shoot, Repeat is a quest step in Destiny 2.
"MIDA. MIDA. Old name. Almost as old as me. Lost a bunch of my schematics when the Tower went down. Could recreate one for you. If that's the kind of thing you're into."
Help Banshee recreate his MIDA schematics by gathering data with a Scout Rifle.
With a Scout Rifle
- Eliminate Enemies with precision shots - 50
- Eliminate multiple enemies without reloading 25
- Taking on the Fallen around the EDZ in Trostland, the Salt Mines, and other locations is preferable.
- The Witches' Ritual on Titan can help a lot in getting the precision kills and kills without reloading fight the Hive and taking down the Thralls.
- Dregs tend to go down in a single headshot with most scout rifles.
- Using Scout Rifles with Explosive Rounds or an Elemental Blast helps eliminate foes more quickly.
- Minimum seems to be 3 foes without reloading for it to count
- Reload after you kill 3 without reloading for it to count toward your total.
- Available only when Level 20 & having completed story quests.
- The end reward of the quest chain is Mida Multi-Tool.