If you have Heartless Trait, you receive a chance-to-hit bonus of 20% when backstabbing.
You have this when its score is greater than Compassionate
- To raise your Heartless Score - when choosing dialog options, choose ones that are cruel
- Avoid choosing Compassionate sounding dialog options
- Choose dialog options that show no respect for people's lives.
- Your first chance of getting Heartless is at the Cyseal Beach - Kill Junius and Bibius and choose dialog options stating it was ok to kill them.
Not killing them and following them to the beach battle, gains you the Obedient trait
- Altruistic (+2 Rep) / Egotistical (+1 Barter)
- Blunt (Immune to Charm) / Considerate (+1 Charisma)
- Bold (+1 Initiative) / Cautious (+1 Sneak)
- Compassionate (+3% Crit Chance) / Heartless (+20% Backstab Accuracy)
- Forgiving (Immune to Curse) / Vindictive (+20% Opportunity Attack Accuracy)
- Independent (+1 Willpower) / Obedient (+1 Willpower around Leaders)
- Pragmatic (+1 Crafting) / Romantic (+1 Lucky Charm)
- Righteous (+1 Leadership) / Renegade (+1 Pickpocket)
- Spiritual (Immune to Fear) / Materialistic (+1 Loremaster)