You get it automatically when playing Ifan ben-Mezd.
- Defeat Bishop Alexandar.
- Read the Mysterious Letter (Lone Wolf Contract)
- Go to the Fort Joy Ghetto and witness the scene involving Bishop Alexandar, Dallis, the Hammer, and Atusa.
- Talk to Magister borris at the east gate.
- Magister borris wants you to kill Saheila in exchange for information
- You can do what he wants, or intimidate him instead by saying you will pay a "visit" to his family.
- Talk to Zaleskar in the Hollow Marshes, who gives you a Shadow's Eye crossbow. This crossbow grants you the Chameleon Cloak skill (Invisible for 3 turns).
- Kill Alexandar at the northeast magister bastion.
- Magister Borris - Shove off!
- Ifan ben-Mezd - [IFAN] *Lean in close and whisper: 'Glechou dumar.""'
- Narrator - *The guard glances around furtively, then looks back at you. The merest hint offear ﬂickers across his face before he sneers.*
- Magister Borris — Thought you must have died when that ship went down. Guess wolves can swim, ha!
- Ifan ben-Mezd - *Say you were told he could assist you with an errand.*
- Magister Borris — That U can, providing we do a little... quid pro quo. Here's how things are going to go down. You'll kill a slum elf called Saheila for me. In return, I'll tell you exactly where to get just the right weapon for whatever-it—is—you're—doing—that-I—don't-want-to-l<now-about.
- Narrator - *He waves a little scrap of paper in front of your eyes before patting it back into his breast pocket, a smug smile on his lips.*
- Magister Borris ~ Deal?
- Ifan ben—Mezd — *Say you weren't told about any extra—contractual errands.
- Narrator - *He smirks and whistles his Source Hounds a little closer.* Magistcr Borris — You don't get it, do you? In here, I call the shots. You so much as tickle me and you'll be tossed to my Source Hounds as a new chew toy. Do as I say, or you won't be doing much ofa nything at all.
- Ifan ben—Mezd - *Say you'll be sure to visit his family when you're done with Saheila and Alexandar.*
- Narrator - *He blanches and staggers backwards a step, all bravado punctured? Magister Borris - D—d-don’t... I'll give you the information. Here. Just... just don’t, alright?