The Crate is an interactable object (Container) in Divinity: Original Sin 2
A crate, usually made of wood.
Commonly found both indoors and outdoors.
May be empty or full
Most crates can store up to 20 items
The following actions can be performed on a crate:
- Pickup - Put crate in inventory
- Open - Open crate to check contents
- Attack - Destroy crate
- Examine - See crate stats, such as vitality.
In most cases when you find a crate you will want to open it and have a look at its contents as there might be something useful or valuable inside.
- You can pick up the crate and store it in your inventory. You can then store items in the crate to free up additional inventory space.
- Double-click on the crate to access its contents.