Diseased is a Status Effect in Divinity: Original Sin 2
Diseased lowers your character's elemental and poison resistances, as well as decreasing maximum health.
- Maximum Vitality is decreased
- Cured by Magic Shell, Bless
- Fire Resistance: -25%
- Earth Resistance: -25%
- Water Resistance: -25%
- Air Resistance: -25%
- Poison Resistance: -25%
- Certain spells and weapons may inflict disease on the target.
- Eating a Body Part without the "Corpse Eater" talent can give the character a disease.
- Speaking to certain diseased characters (such as Mona in Fort Joy) can also cause you to become diseased.