Magister Grello is an NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2
Can be found along the Fort Joy Beach, south of the starting area.
You meet Magister Grello and Magister Lyann at the Beach. They question you about what happened to the ship and whether there were other survivors. They are concerned for their friend, Magister Jalen.
South of start
Magister Grello - Maybe it we'd gotten here sooner... maybe we might've been able to... He was a good man.
- Depending on your dialog choices, Magister Grello and Magister Lyann can either run for the shore to check on Magister Jalen, or attack you.
- The quickest way to get them to leave is to inform them you saw smaller Voidwoken on the beach behind you.
- Telling them that someone must account for how you were treated on the ship can lead to you being attacked.
- The Magisters are a lot higher level than you so it is strongly suggested not to make them angry.
- If you get them to leave they head north to where Magister Jalen and they have some dialog there about his fate. Feel free to follow them and observe.