Mona is an NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2
Can be found at a tent near the wall in the south part of the Fort Joy Ghetto.
Mona is the Necromancer merchant in Fort Joy.
Appears to be very sick.
Mona - Leave me... *cough*... go!
Sebille - [ROGUE] *Wonder what will happen to her... effects when she passes.*
Mona - Heh, bold, aren't ya? Best- *cough* best burn it all. The Reds ... they won’t want what I got.
Ifan Ben-Mezd - [VILLAIN] *It stinks of death in here! Take a deep breath and soak in its rich bouquet.*
Narrator - *The woman shifts uneasily in her seat at the sight of your smile.*
The Red Prince - [SCHOLAR] ‘Fascinating! You've read about the plague known as 'the wet death', and never seen such an acute case.*
Mona - Get away! Get- *cough* back! At least wait ’til I’ve croaked my- my last if ya want to study me.
Lohse - [LOHSE] *Say she's better off dead anyway.*
Mona - Heh. *Cough* Finally, someone understands. I’d rather die of this than... than... *cough* whatever the Reds have planned for us.
The Red Prince - [NOBLE] * Another stinking peasant! Bury your nose in your handkerchief and hurry away.*
Narrator - *The woman watches you leave through rheumy eyes and nods to herself.*
Lohse - [MYSTIC] *Tell her not to fear, you have seen the other side and it is beautiful.*
Narrator - *She smiles and reaches out as if to touch your arm, but pulls back at the last moment.*
Mona - Sony, I-I- almost forget sometimes. I ca- *cough* can't wait to ... see- see what's next. To be done with this...
Sebille - *Note her pallor and ask if she needs help.*
Mona - You... leave me be. Just... *cough* leave!
Ifan Ben-Mezd - *Do as she asks. She looks contagious.*
Mona - *Cough* Thank you. I just... just want to...
- cough* be done.
The Red Prince - *Say you'll fetch a doctor - she doesn't look well at all.*
Mona - No! *Cough* Don't you... dare! I want... I want to be done. I won't let the Reds- *cough* won't let them take me...
- Mona is the Necromancer Skill Book Vendor.
- Any time you talk to her, you will get infected with the Diseased status effect, even if you choose to stay away from her like she asks.
- Mona does NOT want to be healed. If you attempt to cure her disease, for example by casting Armour of Frost on her, she will attack you.
- "Here, you! Get- get out! Leave- *cough* ... leave a soul in peace."
- "Leave me"
- "Leave me. *Cough* Leave!"
- "What do you think you're doing?"
- "Reaper... reaper"
- "What have you done? I was so close... I could see the light! I could almost feel her touch again..."
- "You ruined it! You RUINED it!"