Myra is an NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2
Encountered on some stairs at the west side of the Ghetto.
Talk to her with certain characters and you may be able to calm her down and she gives you some info.
Myra is in a state of panic due to the Source Collar being put on her neck.
Fort Joy Ghetto
- Narrator — *The woman is scrabbling at her throat, as though she can hardly breathe.* *As she catches sight of you, recognition ﬂashes in her terriﬁed eyes. She drops her hands from her throat and starts hyperventilating.*
- Myra — Ben... ben—Mezd. Ifan ben'Mezd! You killed them. YOU KILLED THEM! HE KILLED THEM ALL! MURDERER!
- Ifan ben—Mezd — [IFAN] *Tell her she need not fear; nobody's given you a contract for her life.*
- Myra — Keep him away from me! Help, somebody! *Gasp* KEEP HIM AWAY!
- Myra is particularly scared of Ifan. If you talk to Myra as Ifan ben-Mezd, you won't be able to calm her down and she won't give you any information.
- "Stay back, STAY BACK! Keep that monster ben-Mezd away from me!"