Narin is an NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
He was hired to kill The Red Prince
- If The Red Prince is in your party when you appproach, Narin has a special dialogue after which he will attack your party.
- If The Red Prince is not in your party, Narin will just tell you he is waiting for someone and refuse to talk to you further.
Fort Joy Beach
See map below for exact location.
- Throw oil flask
- Sawtooth Knife
- Burning Blaze
- Throw Dust
- Narin will usually drop one really good item, including a good armor, or a rare Unidentified Dagger (Razor)
- Narin — I’m meeting someone here. That someone ain‘ you.
- Narin uses various tactics such as becoming invisible or throwing dust to blind your characters and reduce their chance to hit him.
- If Narin drops the Unidentified Dagger, find a trade with Loremaster who can identify it, or you can identify it yourself if you have Loremaster and a magnifying glass.
- "Stop it! Someone, please help!"
- "I'll have to deal with this myself"
- "- Stand back, my business is with the Red Prince and he alone."
- "- You deaf? I said: sod off!"