"The Teleporter" is a side-quest in Divinity: Original Sin 2
You get it from Gawin at the Fort Joy Ghetto
Gawin told you he has a way of getting you and him off the island, using the Gloves of Teleportation.
- Help Gawin escape the island.
- Speak with Gawin
- Tell him you're alone and accept his quest.
- Defeat the Saltwater Crocodiles on a nearby beach to the west.
- Loot the Gloves of Teleportation.
- Return to Gawin.
- Follow Gawin to the Hidden Alcove
- Use the Gloves of Teleportation to teleport Gawin to the ledge below.
- DO NOT teleport Gawin to the beach, or the quest fails. Teleport to the grey rock just a few feet below him.
- Teleport Gawin to mossy rock across gulch.
- Follow Gawin to the Fort Joy Harbor
- Gawin dies here and quest is completed at this stage.
- There is a cave on the beach which you can use to get to the holding cells and fort joy interior, and escape Fort Joy.
- If Gawin won't give your character the quest because of past interactions with him, just talk to him using a different character.
- While doing the quest, when talking to Gawin use the character who was given the quest, and make sure the gloves are equipped on that character.
- To teleport with your whole party, just keep transferring the gloves between characters as you teleport.
- If you don't follow Gawin after giving him the gloves, he goes to the Hidden Alcove. See map above.
- You can decide to kill Gawin yourself before he teleports, to get some good loot.
- If you cleared Fort Joy Harbor before doing the quest, Gawin will manage to escape to the Hollow Marshes, but still dies, east of the Flaming Pigs.