The Undead Elf is a Race in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
The Undead race is considerd an Abomination of the natural order. Undeads are abhorred in Rivellon.
Beware! Playing as an Undead poses unique risks and benefits. Undead must veil their true selves from the living or risk being attacked. Healing potions and spells will damage you, while poison heals. Undead can pick locks with a bony finger alone and can survive the scourge of Deathfog.
- Play Dead: Fool enemies into thinking you are dead. Cooldown of skills will be paused. Any action you take will cancel this status.
Undead Elves have 2 natural talents:
- Undead: Undead lets you heal from poison, but regular healing will damage you.
- Corpse Eater: You can eat Body Parts to access the memories of the dead, as well as heal and possibly learn a new skill from that body part.
- Undead characters start with the Tattered Cowl, to mask them so that they don't get attacked by other characters.
- Fane can turn into an Elf with Fane's Mask of the Shapeshifter, to gain access to the Elf's Corpse Eater ability.
- You don't have to carry lockpicks around since Undead can attempt to lockpick with their fingers.