The Undead Lizard is a Race in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
The Undead race is considerd an Abomination of the natural order. Undeads are abhorred in Rivellon.
Beware! Playing as an Undead poses unique risks and benefits. Undead must veil their true selves from the living or risk being attacked. Healing potions and spells will damage you, while poison heals. Undead can pick locks with a bony finger alone and can survive the scourge of Deathfog.
- Play Dead: Fool enemies into thinking you are dead. Cooldown of skills will be paused. Any action you take will cancel this status.
Undead Lizards have 2 natural talents:
- Undead: Undead lets you heal from poison, but regular healing will damage you.
- Sophisticated: +10% Fire Resistance and +10% Poison Resistance
- You must wear a helmet on your head or other characers will attack you.
- Undead characters start with the Tattered Cowl equipped.
- Fane can transform into a Lizard with Fane's Mask of the Shapeshifter, to gain access to the Lizard's racial ability.