- Inside Charleston Capitol Building. Make a right turn and go through the door.
- Go to the end of the hallway until you see a statue. Turn right and you see another hallway.
- Go inside the first door on the left.
- Behind the walled office you find a filling cabinets and a desk.
- DMV-AT-21C-V forms is next to a broken terminal.
- Head out of the Charleston DMV and into the Charleston Capitol Building.
- Inside the Capitol Building, look for the voting terminals with the hand scanners nearby phone booths.
- Go through the door to the right of the terminals and into the room behind it.
- Head to the back left corner where you will find a box full of Blank DMV-AT-21C-V forms.
- Collect one of the forms.
- Head out of the room and go over to the West from the Voting Booths through the door there, the main entrance.
- This will bring you outside the capitol building at its main entrance which is only accessible through a bus.